Short (IT related )
I like playing with all the stack: from device drivers to web applications (and the large scale distributed system serving those). I focus on writing clean, maintainable and reusable components and services. I also do my best to reduce operational load and technical debt in the teams that I manage/work with.
You can look at my (probably outdated) résumé or LinkedIn
- Currently living in Paris working as a SRE at Criteo.
- Previously worked for Google and with Intel, Nokia and Asus.
- Worked on open source projects such as the Linux Kernel, Qt, QEMU, Gentoo, Maemo and others.
You can also look at some of the stuff I've done on my Projects page.
Short (In Real Life )
Doing stuff (Hiking, Climbing, Photography, ...).
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- My résumé (likely not up to date)
- GPG 390157CABC7C3A62 keybase