Most of my projects are already on Github
- ACPI4Asus: Linux kernel driver that allows owners of Asus laptops to use all the functionalites of their compruters such as special keys, special LEDs, brightness control, ...
- samsung-laptop: Platform driver for samsung laptops, available in mainstream kernels.
- thinkpad-wmi: Platform driver for Thinkpad laptops.
- wmidump: small utility to dump a _WDG buffer.
- GSoC 2010: sophisticated encodings for QEMU VNC server
- libk5: Easy to use Kerberos library.
- pkcs11-proxy: Proxy PKCS11 calls over the network.
- sockslink: A simple socks relay.
- xwayland: Wrote the initial code for xwayland (enough to run Firefox and Flash).
- euscan: a tool to check outdated ebuilds.
- Zordania: A browser based game that stayed alive for 10 years !
- QCommandLine: Command line parser for Qt4
- QPriorityQueue: Priority queue for Qt.
- Lugdulo'V: Application for bike sharing networks
- qtm-geoservices-extras: Google and Open Street Map plugins for Qt Mobility Location API.
- qtm-position-win7: Determine your position in Qt using Windows 7 Location API.
Also some old and probably broken projects:
- QWebdav: Qt Webdav library for Qt4 using QHttp.
- QtTvDB: Qt API for thetvdb.com
- Serieswatcher: track your series !